هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

احلى نيك نيمات للماسنجر بالانجلش . ادخلو وشوفوو .

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
PetoOoOo
مدير Peto4U
مدير Peto4U
PetoOoOo

عدد الرسائل : 1246
العمر : 35
sMs : <!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
<form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--">
<!--webbot bot="SaveResults" u-file="fpweb:///_private/form_results.csv" s-format="TEXT/CSV" s-label-fields="TRUE" --><fieldset style="padding: 2; width:208; height:104">
<legend><b>My SMS</b></legend>
<marquee onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" direction="up" scrolldelay="2" scrollamount="1" style="text-align: center; font-family: Tahoma; " height="78">WWW.PeTo4U.own0.COM</marquee></fieldset></form>
<!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/11/2007

احلى نيك نيمات للماسنجر بالانجلش . ادخلو وشوفوو . Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: احلى نيك نيمات للماسنجر بالانجلش . ادخلو وشوفوو .   احلى نيك نيمات للماسنجر بالانجلش . ادخلو وشوفوو . Icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 02, 2007 9:29 am

Im tired of trying, im tired of lying, i know ive been smiling but inside im dying

God made butter, God made cheese, God made me for you to please!

If your heart is the strongest muscle why does it break so easily?

I love when you look at me, cause I know for a second I crossed your mind

Somewhere there's someone who's dreaming of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while. So when you are lonely remember it's true, Somebody Somewhere is thinking of you!

Give me a kiss, give me the world, give me your love and i'll be your girl. Give me a smile, give me your time, give me your love and i'll give you mine

I'll be here when your crying, I'll be here when your laughing, I'll even be here when your dying, cause I wouldn't be living if you weren't here for me

To all my friends I love u so..u give me all the strength to grow ...a true friendship will never die unless it is all a lie

Why is it than wen a boi is a playa, hes considered a pro but when a girl tries da game she&AElig;s considered a hoe

Virginity is like a balloon, 1 prick and it's gone

Every time I fall in love...I fall for someone new...Still I always find myself...falling back in love with you!!!

Tears Are Words The Heart Can't Say

You can close your eyes to things you dont want to see, but u cant close your heart to things you dont want to feel.

Love Is Like Missing Someone When Ur Apart But Somehow Feeling Warm Inside Bcuz Ur Close In Heart

You dont see me*n u dont need me*n u dont love me the way I wish u would*The way I know u could

Since nobody's perfect, I guess I'm nobody.

If you kiss me I'll kiss you, if u hug me I'll hug you, if u leave me I'll kill you.

A friend will bail u out of jail but a best friend will be there with u saying, Damn that was fun!

Didnt wanna see this day come now all I wanna do is turn and run didnt wanna have to cry now he cant even look me and da eye well. Now its his his turn to be hurt cause I wont take being treated like dirt a girl will only take so much and now hunnie your

Friends are 4ever, Guyz are whatever, When worst comez 2 worst, My girlz come 1st!

I know at Graduation Day I'm gonna cry, becuz I know I found friends that are true till I die.

He holds me when I start to cry, Makes me smile with just his eyes, shares my hopes, dreams, fears, whipes aways all my tears, Iove him with out regret, I just haven't found him yet

If I like it, I buy it...If I don't like it, I buy it..Hey I might like it tomorrow.

I beleive in the devil cause I am the devil

See that man he is mine, Try to touch him and i'll kick your behind!

I would love to marry a lawyer cuz u know ur always gonna get screwded!

I want you... to go away

Flirting isn't a sin... it's a hobby
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://www.peto4u.own0.com

احلى نيك نيمات للماسنجر بالانجلش . ادخلو وشوفوو .
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: °¨¨™¤¦ بــــــرامـــــج ¦¤™¨¨° :: (*·.¸(`·.¸ برامج الماسنجر والمحادثات ¸.·´)¸.·*)-
انتقل الى: